If you work in the area of critical services, such as utilities or infrastructure, and you’ve ever asked yourself, “Is our organisation really prepared to deal with the effects of a disaster event?”, then you need to attend this event.
The fact of the matter is, in the world of critical infrastructure, you might not be able to stop the worst from happening, but you can reduce the impact of a crisis by being prepared and ready to act.
At Disaster Management 2019, you will:
- Explore the breadth of disaster events that could strike the infrastructure sector
- Prepare for the potential impacts these crises could have on your organisation
- Delve into the disaster response process, and highlight the critical steps you need to take to effectively manage a disaster event
- Develop strategies to enhance the organisational resilience of your business
- Learn how to emerge from a disaster as a stronger organisation than before.
We will do this through an expert speaker line-up, which will feature experts from within the world of disaster management; as well as representatives from infrastructure organisations that have survived their own disaster events and emerged as stronger, more capable businesses.
Multiple speed networking sessions where delegates are guaranteed introductions to colleagues within the industry. These formal sessions are in addition to the multiple opportunities to connect with other attendees during the networking lunches and breaks.
Exhibitors from product and service providers, showcasing the latest tools, technologies and innovations in the sector. Find out about the latest advancements in the sector, and learn how you can integrate these within your organisation.
Insightful panel sessions where representatives from different organisations will compare and contrast their experiences; providing valuable insights across the entire chain of disaster management.
The ability to establish meaningful connections is one of the main drivers behind conference attendance.
Connecting with your industry peers is a great way to forge new partnerships, recruit future employees, and elevate the presence of your company.
With our unparalleled reputation for quality content and industry engagement, Disaster Management 2019 offers access to professionals and industry colleagues working through the same challenges and tasks that you are.
Who should attend Disaster Management 2019?
Here’s a small sample of the key job titles that can’t afford to miss the conference:
- Emergency services coordinator
- Emergency management coordinator
- Response manager
- Logistics officer – disaster and crisis response
- Flood engineer
- Head of Risk
- Response and recovery coordinator
- Manager – Incident Response
- Risk and Business Continuity Manager
- Head of Organisational Resilience
- Manager Resilience Development
- Incident Response Manager
- Senior Emergency Preparedness Advisor
- Risk lead
- Primary response
- Manager risk services
- Security advisor
- Manager, community relations
- Manager, customer services
- Incident and security manager
- Manager, security
- Safety Quality Environment (SQE) Advisor
- Bushfire mitigation manager
- General Manager, Asset Management
- Manager, Business Improvement
- Field operations manager
- Manager Strategy – Vegetation
- Asset Inspection Planner Auditor
- Manager – Forecasting