If you work in the area of critical services, such as utilities or infrastructure, and you’ve ever asked yourself, “Is our organisation really prepared to deal with the effects of a disaster event?”, then you need to attend this event.
The fact of the matter is, in the world of critical infrastructure, you might not be able to stop the worst from happening, but you can reduce the impact of a crisis by being prepared and ready to act.
At Disaster Management, you will:
- Explore the breadth of disaster events that could strike the infrastructure sector
- Prepare for the potential impacts these crises could have on your organisation
- Delve into the disaster response process, and highlight the critical steps you need to take to effectively manage a disaster event
- Develop strategies to enhance the organisational resilience of your business
- Learn how to emerge from a disaster as a stronger organisation than before.